Intended learning outcomes
1. Describe the principles of the SVV and its application in vestibular function testing
2. Explain how to measure SVV; a practical demonstration
3. Discuss the interpretation of SVV results for common peripheral vestibular abnormalities
1. To explore the basic principles of the P300 event-related potential.
2. To discuss the relationship between P300 and N1-P2 and MMN waveforms.
1. To discuss key considerations for stimulation and recording the P300
2. To provide a discussion of the potential clinical applications for P300.